9.19.2009

A Fun Run!

No, I didn't do another race recently, but today was one of the best runs I've had!

I needed to get our for about a 6 mile run, and Matt, a relatively new bike rider, offered to ride along with me. I was a little nervous to have him come, assuming I'd have to stop several times as he navigated going up and down some of the larger hills. Much to my surprise, he was awesome on his bike and only had to stop a couple of times at very appropriate times due to steep hills.

He was pretty chatty while he was biking and at one point said, "Mom, I've never seen you run this fast! You should be proud of yourself!"

No, Matt, I'm proud of you!!

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

Good job Matty and Hil!

Mrs. Cox said...

Cute!

Kari said...

It is fun when your kids can come and ride along. Alexandra always keeps me entertained and distracted until I am done.
6 miles? Boy, sounds like you are ready for a 10 mile. : )

We'll leave you alone now. : )