I seriously think we should just all lick our hands, touch everything, shake hands, drink out of each others' cups and get it over with. Sick of hearing about it, dreading it, etc.
Drs. here are saying to NOT get the vaccine for it b/c it's too new.
B's co-worker has kids with it and a couple people in Rush Hour have had it.
BRING IT!
Then we can get on with our lives thank you very much :)
Hmmm...I agree with both Kari and Heather. I kind of want to quarantine and I kind of want to just get it. I guess that means I'm just really flexible about my house getting the flu. :)
Boy it is a tough one. In the 1970's more died from the vaccine than the flu!!
I have never gotten a flu shot, too nervous about them. This H1N1 is so new, and not very well tested.
Egg Food Allergy The H1N1 swine flu vaccine is incubated in chicken eggs, which are a common food allergy in infants and young children. Eggs are among the top food allergens, along with milk, wheat, soy, nuts and peanuts, and fish and shellfish [The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network].
Thimerosal (Mercury) Most batches of H1N1 vaccine, as well as other flu vaccines, contain thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative which has been associated with brain and immune system dysfunction, including autism [SafeMinds: Mercury and Autism].
Limited Testing Experimental vaccine According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the H1N1 vaccine will be released to the public after 1 to 3 weeks of testing on a few hundred children and adults [FDA. Regulatory Considerations Regarding the Use of Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Vaccines. Office of Vaccines Research and Review, 2009].
Pray, pray, pray. And keep hand sanitizer everywhere! Maybe this was a bad year for us to venture out into the land of homeschool groups, field trips, and AWANA's???
6 comments:
Wow! That is a lot of kids. Hold your breath, don't touch anything, and keep hand sanitizer in your pocket while you are there.
Just don't bring it to my house. : )
I seriously think we should just all lick our hands, touch everything, shake hands, drink out of each others' cups and get it over with. Sick of hearing about it, dreading it, etc.
Drs. here are saying to NOT get the vaccine for it b/c it's too new.
B's co-worker has kids with it and a couple people in Rush Hour have had it.
BRING IT!
Then we can get on with our lives thank you very much :)
Hmmm...I agree with both Kari and Heather. I kind of want to quarantine and I kind of want to just get it. I guess that means I'm just really flexible about my house getting the flu. :)
Boy it is a tough one. In the 1970's more died from the vaccine than the flu!!
I have never gotten a flu shot, too nervous about them.
This H1N1 is so new, and not very well tested.
Egg Food Allergy
The H1N1 swine flu vaccine is incubated in chicken eggs, which are a common food allergy in infants and young children. Eggs are among the top food allergens, along with milk, wheat, soy, nuts and peanuts, and fish and shellfish [The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network].
Thimerosal (Mercury)
Most batches of H1N1 vaccine, as well as other flu vaccines, contain thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative which has been associated with brain and immune system dysfunction, including autism [SafeMinds: Mercury and Autism].
Limited Testing Experimental vaccine
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the H1N1 vaccine will be released to the public after 1 to 3 weeks of testing on a few hundred children and adults [FDA. Regulatory Considerations Regarding the Use of Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Vaccines. Office of Vaccines Research and Review, 2009].
Just drink lots of fluids, chicken noodle soup and get lots of rest!!
Gma
Pray, pray, pray. And keep hand sanitizer everywhere! Maybe this was a bad year for us to venture out into the land of homeschool groups, field trips, and AWANA's???
Post a Comment