12.26.2008

These Are A Few of Our Favorite Things

The big kids got some new sleds and so on Christmas afternoon we headed out to the nearby hill and tried them out!







Thanks to Oprah and Snapfish, I was able to create a scrapbook for Brian of our summer trips to the Black Hills and Colorado. It was fun to completely surprise him, and he's already asking that this become a yearly tradition!



I found out about a local gal who makes customized jewelry, and I ordered myself a necklace with 3 charms of the boys' names! I love wearing this necklace with the boys' names close to my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace! I heard about the Oprah thing and totally forgot. Great idea!!

Kathy said...

Okay, I'm the Anonymous one. How hard can this be to figure out!

Mrs. Cox said...

Hilary,
love the jewelry! what a great way to treat yourself. you deserve it, mom!