12.31.2008

Family Time!

Brian's family came into town for New Year's and we had a great time! My sister-in-law, Kate, has done a great job capturing the moments on her blog. So, in an effort to be efficient, I'll save myself the work and let you link on over to her blog to see what our fun-filled week was all about. Make sure to check out her posts called Minnesota Holiday and Happy New Years.

T-Wolves Game


Brian's brother John


Skating on New Year's Eve...we practically had the rink to ourselves!


Matt did great


Skating Mamas



Cousin Meg


Ben never used the pusher!


Kate and her daughter Ava


Celebrating at "midnight"


Polar Dash: January 1, 2009


We ran on behalf of the NF team

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you again for hosting us.... We had such a nice time with your family. I guess the holiday is officially over - back to work/school tomorrow.

Mrs. Cox said...

Hilary,
I love the fun pictures. I also love your new blog home page...so fancy! Very nice.