I hosted a cookie exchange for some neighbor gals the other night and we had a great time! 14 of us were there, but we decided to not make 14 dozen cookies! Instead, we made 7 and each took home 1/2 dozen of each type of cookie. There were truffles, biscotti, toffee cruch cookies and pretzel hugs to name a few. It's great to have a variety of treats without having to do all the work.
To add a little humor to the party, I asked everyone to wear their tackiest holiday sweater, accessories, t-shirt...whatever they could find! Fortunately, I had some extras for those who came without anything.
We had a fun night and I would definitely host again next year!
My Baker in Training


A Sampling of the Sweaters!


4 comments:
yum! For the treats AND the outfits :)
Looks like you had a fun time!
Love the outfits, think I'll pass on Adam's cookies :)
Hil, this sounds like a ton of fun. I love the tacky sweater idea. Have a great Christmas vacation with your family.
Post a Comment