12.06.2008

Busy Weekend

We've had a very busy weekend around here. (No, it hasn't all been FaceBook, but that has been part of it!)

Friday was gingerbread house decorating with kindergarteners, and I wouldn't have missed it! Papa was able to join us and we had a great time eating, um I mean decorating, the gingerbread house.





Saturday morning I ran in the Reindeer Run 5k with my sister and a friend. It was cold, 0 degree windchill, but once we got moving, we warmed up. It was a beautiful sunny day and the creative costumes are always fun to see.




Saturday afternoon and evening Ben had two different functions with the church choir he sings in. They sang at an old-fashioned frontier type church and then tonight was the first of 2 formal evening concerts where the kids sing a few songs in the middle of the adult program. It was fantastic!





Throw in a couple of inches of snow for shoveling and sledding, a birthday party to attend, and basketball refereeing for Brian, and I'd say we had a full weekend!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hilary, I can't get over how much Ben looks like you! What great pictures. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

It was a fun busy weekend with more to come!