9.29.2008

My Baby

In about 3 weeks, my baby will turn 2! We haven't completely ruled out the thought of #4, but for now, Adam is our baby and we're trying to enjoy each and every moment. By far he is our easiest baby. Maybe we're more relaxed, maybe we're TOO relaxed. Whatever the reason, he is a go with the flow, independent, happy boy!


Getting himself a snack


Dressing himself on a September morning


Feeding himself (Yes, he is squatting naked on the kitchen table.)


We love his little voice and his explosion in vocabulary:
"Chicken" = kitchen
"Why" after EVERYTHING we say!
"Move it, Mom!" I was on the computer and he wanted to look at the screen.

6 comments:

Heather said...

yeah....I'm pretty much going with your "maybe WE'RE more relaxed" answer...

lil' mama said...

Will we be eating off your table this weekend? Do you like how I just invited my family over:)

Vivi said...

And supposedly, you get MORE relaxed as the years go on!

blessedby6 said...

I cannot believe he is turning two. And such a busy little guy. It is so much fun to see your posts on your family. The boys are all so different from each other.

Aleesha said...

OK, he doesn't have rolls, but he still has that chunky, soft skin like babies do (Clara has that!). LOVE IT. Savor it... he'll be looking more like a little boy before you know it!

Unknown said...

I'm going to be thinking twice about what actually has been served on the table now. (lol)