***FOR THE RECORD**
I am NOT an avid facebook user. Yes, it's fun to look up old friends and classmates, but I have no intention of getting hooked on Facebook! : )
No, I haven't forgotten about the blogging world. Now that our days are filled with typical routines, I don't feel like there is much to write about.
School for the boys is going well. There were a coule of bumpy lunch times for Matt regarding opening his milk carton, but we practiced at home and convinced him that it's okay to ask for help, and now he's an old pro at eating in the school cafeteria!
Ben is a week into swim club and really likes it. Last week he was learning how to dive off the blocks. His first meet will be Oct. 10th and we can't wait to see him in action!
Adam is our baby, but he's growing up SO fast! He really does seem to be almost two going on 5. He is Mr. Independent in just about everything he does. He continues to love driving his trucks and cars, and he's beginning to enjoy coloring.
Brian and I are busy with school and we are both still running. I am preparing for the Twin Cities 10 mile run in early October, and Brian is running his third half-marathon at the end of October.
5 comments:
Has blogging slowed down because you are going on facebook??? : )
hilary's going on FACEBOOK? No way! I am so excited to BE HER FRIEND....
REFER TO BLOG DATE 9-05 08
TITLE : OVER SCHEDULED
You are on facebook? Haven't seen you on there! And I agree that routine does change the blog flow. I put everything on there that I can for the distant relatives, but I can't always think of anything to say.
Not on facebook, even I'm on facebook!
We do miss your blogging :(
Post a Comment