There's no good excuse for why it's been so long since I've posted. Things have been so busy, but life is always busy. I miss having a more regular record of what's going in our day to day lives... So here at the start of summer, I will set an intention for much more regular posting. In the meantime I will try to catch up!
We have been out of school for a week. Just before school got out, Adam and I got hit was a nasty stomach bug that kept each of us down for a few days. I finally feel like my house is germ free.
Baseball tournaments, swimming lessons for Adam, trombone lessons for Matt and Ben and time spent outside on the driveway are in full swing.
One of the items on my to-do list for summer was to recaulk our shower...again! I feel like I do it every summer. The boys like to use our shower, so it typically gets about 5 uses a day. I love how fresh and clean it looks when it's finished. I just wish it lasted longer.
It's not an exciting first blog post back, but at least it's a post!
We are easily enetertained around here!
Adam's turn!
Matt and Luke chose to stay on the ground.
Driveway fun!
1 comment:
Welcome to summer!!!
Post a Comment