Ben's 4th-5th grade baseball team won their end of season tournament! It was exciting and wasn't too drama filled. As a coach's wife and a player's mom, my stomach tends to be in knots the entire game. I was able to make it to a couple of the games, including the championship game this weekend. During games I missed, I was getting play-by-play texts from people who were there. Ben was lucky to have all of his CO cousins and aunt, Grandma, Nana and Papa at his game, along with his 3 brothers.
Shortly after we got home from the game, Brian got a call that Ben had been voted by his teammates as an alternate for the All-Star game. Since one of the players can't make it, Ben will be able to play in this game. Brian is one of the coaches, so our season isn't quite over yet.
We are so proud of Ben! He had some great hitting, turned an awesome double play, and made a great catch in the game today!
Thanks for a fun baseball season, Ben & Brian.
Brian didn't mind the dousing.

Being a good sport!

The players on Ben's team got to sign the Bracket Board.
The coaches and their sons

Congrats Navy!!

3 comments:
Charlie and I loved looking at these pictures. Way to go Ben and Uncle Brian! We are excited to hear about the All-Star game!
How cool is that?! Congratulations!
It was a fun tournament, and dad and Ben did great!!
Post a Comment