5.13.2011

Track & Field

In addition to baseball, Ben decided to participate in track & field this spring. The track season is pretty short and low-stress. He's had fun competing and is already saying he'll do it again next year. Results from his most recent meet:

200 m run : 5th
800 m run: 4th
100 m run: 3rd
Discus: 2nd
High Jump: 1st


Finishing the 800 with Brian encouraging him to finish strong.

He loves the high jump!

One of his early jumps

3 comments:

Gma Marilyn said...

Way to go, Ben!! LOve, Gma

Vivi said...

It was fun to watch him compete - brought me back to the old days! He did a great job! Hopefully I didn't embarass him with all my cheering. I get kind of into these things. :)

I thought for sure you took and would post the picture of Coach Brian laying on his stomach eating goldfish! heehee

Sally said...

You should have seen Ben today, 1st in discus, takes after Auntie Vivs