Since getting back into the exercise groove, I've managed to pretty consistently workout about 5 days a week. For the past month I've been really good about getting up early in the morning and getting it done.
That has not been the case this week. I've been wiped out. Maybe it's the craziness of the end of the school year. Maybe it's the past month of getting up early catching up to me. Maybe it's a snowball effect and as soon as I take one morning off it's a whole lot easier to continue to take days off. It's now Friday and I've only gone running twice this week. That's not what a typical half-marathon training plan would have you do.
I'm guessing it wouldn't recommend eating loads of these, either.
I'm planning to run 11 miles tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:
Resting = fresh legs - call it an unload week.
Oreos = sugar for glycogen stores - it's all good.
You will rock your 11 miler tomorrow - can't wait to hear about it!
I think you ran off your oreos with your 12+ mile run.
You did 12?? Way to go, maybe it's the Oreos!!
Post a Comment