5.08.2011

Mother's Day

It's the hardest, yet most rewarding job I will ever know. Just when I think I've totally messed it up, a loving hug or a kind word will convince me otherwise. I would have never guessed in a million years I'd be a mom to 4 boys, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.


Benjamin Howard


Matthew Robert


Adam Charles


Luke Randolph


To our own moms,
Thank you for loving us unconditionally! Words don't express how appreciated you are and how much we all love you!


My Mom, Sally


Brian's Mom, Marilyn

5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Mother's Day Hilary - you are such a good mom, you make it look easy! I hope you have something special planned today!

lil' mama said...

I agree with Kate, you do make it look easy :) Happy mother's day!

Sally said...

You do a great job with all of your little men. Happy Mother's Day to you too

Vivi said...

I'm not sure you get credit for all four when they all look the same! :) Happy Mother's Day - you're a great mom!

Gma Marilyn said...

Great pictures and comments! Sally and I feel so privileged and blessed to have a had a special role in this wonderful family, don't we Sal? Hope you both had a wonderful Mother's Day!