5.11.2011

Luke's Dedication

Luke was dedicated at church on Mother's Day. Our church doesn't do water baptism for infants, but a dedication instead. The 3 older boys wanted to come up with us, and I am so glad they did. I love the fact that we have publicly shared our desire to raise our boys in a Christian home and have acknowledged that these children are not ours, but our gifts from God and our responsibilities for the time being.

We pray for all 4 of our boys.
We pray they will become strong Christian boys and men.
We pray for their health and safety.
We pray for their futures.
We pray for them daily.


2 comments:

Gma Marilyn said...

So precious and wonderful!! Those 4little boys are indeed blessed!
Love, Gma Marilyn

Sally said...

What a special morning for a sweet little guy. I loved seeing all of your boys up there together.

We love you Luke