A couple of years ago Matt got a police headquarters lego city with 953 pieces. We put it together and he played with it for a while. Eventually, and partially in thanks to Adam, it was broken apart. Matt's been asking for a new set, but at $100 each, we weren't ready to buy the exact same set a second time. We found the directions for building it online, (guess who had ripped up the originals), and a few days ago, I got to work rebuilding the 953 piece set.
5 days and about 10 hours of time later, the police headquarters is rebuilt, and we're going to store it in a very safe place!
6 comments:
Wow. Serious labor of love. You're such a good mom. :)
Good job! All of Dawson's are broken apart and he wants new ones, too. I tell him he has to re-put together all of his old ones first! (He still has the instructions). Should take til next Christmas I think.....
Commendable patience, Hil, AND a very satisfying outcome! Nice work!
You are awesome - I honestly think I would have popped for the $100 to avoid that!
Absolutely AMAZING!! Also a great example! Love, Gma
Legos are equally addicting and frustrating in my book. That police station is pretty darn cool...especially to a certain someone in our house who has been talking about it nonstop.
Guess who gets to pop for the $100 police station?
Post a Comment