1.08.2011

Christmas Part 1

Christmas 2010. A very special Christmas since all of the Smith siblings, spouses and grandkids were in town together! 23 of us in all. Luke's family came into town first and it was nice to be able to spend time with their family and get to know their boys...all 3 of them. Charlie is a sweet tempered 2 1/2 year old and Nathan and Isaac are adorable 7 1/2 month old twins.


Going for a short walk down to the cul-de-sac. Charlie was loving eating the snow and the twins were so cute in their matching snowsuits.
Happy boy Isaac
We went to the Children's Museum with Holly and her kids, our family of 6, Luke's family of 5 and Nana & Papa! Since it was a few days before Christmas, it really wasn't all that busy. We had a great time!
Can't get enough of the snowsuits!
Their painted faces
Charlie's mug shot
Baby Bjorning it! I love this picture!
The water room was a big hit.
Even Ben spent a long time in there.
Max was in heaven in the construction area.
The mamas hanging out in the "ant hill".
Big Luke and baby Luke

More to come soon...

2 comments:

Vivi said...

Super fun. I'm loving all of the pictures surfacing now! Except the one of me in the children's museum where it looks like I'm shoving Meaty out of the way so I can play with the controls. Nice.

blessedby6 said...

What a fun start to your Christmas! It makes me realize how spoiled I am to have all five of my siblings and their families living within 10 miles of me!