11.24.2010

I Bet You Didn't Expect...

to see pictures of food I made on MY blog!

I LOVE apple pie, but I've never made it myself. I decided to give it a try for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I found a simple recipe for caramel apple pie on allrecipes.com. Had I known making a pie was this easy (I didn't make my own crust), I would have been doing this a long time ago!

I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully it tastes okay!





We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. A brand new, healthy baby, stable jobs, a warm home, our health (skin issue aside), family and friends, the list could go on and on.

We are very blessed!

5 comments:

Gma Marilyn said...

That pie looks REALLY GOOD!!!!

GinMae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yum! Looks great. I am making a pumpkin pie today for the first time, maybe we can swap slices? :)

I am so glad you feel blessed; and more importantly, that you recognize it! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Vivi said...

Indeed, it was very good! Nice job. Now post that other food you made!

Aleesha said...

for a second there, i thought i clicked on holly's blog (teasing - not really). you are TRULY blessed, and what i love is that you KNOW IT! :) ♥ya...