We have been very blessed over the past 3 weeks with generous and sweet baby gifts. We've gotten several new outfits, money, gift cards, meals, new baby toys, and some unique gifts that I wanted to share, too! We are thankful for all of our friends and family who have helped us welcome Luke into our family!
An adorable wooden baby block. I'm considering ordering them for the other boys so everyone will have their own.
I had gotten this necklace with the 3 boys' names a couple of years ago. The Luke charm was given to me approximately 9 hours after he was born!
(A tiny part of Luke's name is based on the fact that it would fit on the same size charm as the other boys!)
2 comments:
All great gifts - very sweet stuff.
i have a bracelet with all my kids names and i love it, i might have to "borrow" some ideas from that cool block and make them as my new standard baby gift. it's great!
take care!
shana
Post a Comment