Luke is 4 weeks old today. It is absolutely amazing how fast time is flying. He has changed so much already. I'll admit I'm looking forward to some extended sleep, hopefully in the not too distant future, but for now, I'm trying to enjoy and appreciate all these special moments with a new baby.
4 week stats:
*We're guessing he's close to 10 pounds
*nursing 8 times/day
*takes a bottle no problem
*sleeping ~3 1/2 hours at night (He has had some 4 & 5 hour nights, but not lately)
*not too fussy / easy to console
*likes his baths
*falls asleep with a lot of noise around him
*doesn't seem to mind his carseat
Pictures taken just today:
6 comments:
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! He is tooo cute!
looks so much like you! Can't wait to see him! I can't believe the twins are going to seem like monsters next to him!
Oh my I think that is little Matt!!
LOVE the new pics of him. I feel like he looks so big and I saw him yesterday! For the record, I think I was right about my initial prediction that he looks like Matt. We shall see...
He is absolutely adorable.
PS your friend who got a full time job a few months ago has been a loser and has not gotten a baby gift off to you. she feels terrible and wants you to know that eventually you'll get something from her to celebrate this amazing little guy.
he IS so cute, hilary. wow. wish i could hold the little guy...
Post a Comment