8.02.2010

Camping

We finally went camping! We went with my sister's family and our neighbors. Between the three families we had 6 adults and 8 kids, ages 2-9. Overall, we had a great time, and I think all of the families would do it again. Holly's family had a couple of situations arise that they would rather forget about, but everyone is recovering and doing well!

Some details about the trip:
  • Camper Cabin: We had electricity, which meant a ceiling fan and light. We had two bunk beds and a screened in porch. It was perfect for our family.
  • 9 year-old boys LOVE fire!
  • We ate a lot of s'mores
  • Our neighbors brought their boat...this made for a perfect, hot Saturday at the beach!
  • I'm proud of what a love for fishing Ben and Brian are developing
  • Camping is a lot of work, both in packing and unpacking, but the memories are great!
LOTS of random pictures:





























3 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Looks like a ton of fun! And can I just say that you are so STINKIN' cute pregnant?! :)

lil' mama said...

I agree with Traci, You are super cute!!!

Your pics are great and it looks like it was a ton of fun!

Sally said...

Love the shot of the 3 mommies having a great laugh, the kids tubing, Mali's have their hands on there chins, looking bored, B looks like he's hanging on for dear life.

Fishing cutting - is Matt sad, Adam grumpy :)?