8.18.2010

Proud Parents

Ben recently got his MN standardized test scores in the mail. As teachers, Brian and I know that you can't put all your eggs in one basket, and that these scores are simply a glimpse at the overall child. That being said, we are still VERY PROUD of how well Ben did on his tests.

Math: 47 out of 48; 98th percentile
Reading: 43 out of 44; 96th percentile

Maybe all of the I-Carly and Phineas & Ferb shows he's watched this summer will help him recover those lost points this next school year. : )

3 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Wow! Great job, Ben! I didn't know they came in the mail...does every district send them to your house??? I wonder when/if we'll get ours? Oh, and we are hoping the the Phineas and Ferb shows have bumped Nelson's up a bit too! I just told him this morning, "Can you watch something else?" His reply, "Mom, it's just Phineas and Ferb and they just build stuff!"

Gma Marilyn said...

All I can say is WOW for Ben!!! As we all know, he is gifted in many ways!!!!!! Life is exciting!!

Vivi said...

Way to go, Smarty Pants!
Love, Auntie Pants