6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two of the best dads I know!

My dad has been an example of godliness, patience, self-sacrifice, and unconditional love! I'm lucky that he and my mom live near by and that we're able to see them often and that they are able to be involved in the lives of our boys.

Brian has qualities very similar to those of my dad, and these qualities make him a wonderful dad to our 3, soon to be 4, boys! Neighbors and friends often say that he is one of the boys, too, and many times, he is! He can often be found playing and interacting with the boys and their friends rather than sitting on the sidelines with the adults. He loves our kids dearly, provides for them, teaches them how to play all kinds of sports, yet also shows them how to fold the laundry! We are all lucky to have him in our lives!

I love you, Dad, and I love you, Brian!

Happy Father's Day to you both!


A recent Twins game with my Dad

A great picture of Brian and his boys!

My gift for Brian while he watches the U.S. Open on Sunday



3 comments:

PTCPAPA said...

Aww, shucks, Hilary, what a thoughtful, generous post! It was a wonderful Fathers Day for me. I'm a much blessed man!

Kate said...

Happy Father's Day Brian!

Anonymous said...

It's obvious how much Brian loves the boys. AND, I could ALWAYS tell that your dad loves YOU, Hilary. We were both blessed to have such awesome dads... :)
aleesha