By baby #4 I certainly don't feel like I need, nor do I expect to have a baby shower. However, my job-share partner took it upon herself to organize a little shower with our students in my honor. The kids were so excited when I first told them I was pregnant, excited when I found out it was going to be another boy, and many have said they want to keep in touch during the fall once the baby arrives.
During my regular afternoon afternoon school hours, Jodie, my teaching partner, came back to school with cupcakes, a balloon and sweet baby book the kids read aloud to me and cute onesies they decorated. I was totally surprised and very appreciative of their thoughtfulness.
Honestly, I'm still having lots of reservations about this baby coming into our already very busy lives. How will we adjust time wise? Financially? Those are probably my two biggest fears, but I know I need to not worry about these things and trust that God has placed this little baby in our family for a very specific reason!
After 3 kids I had never seen this book before! It's very sweet.
The onesies the kids decorated made me laugh...and smile.
The class made an advice book about bringing home a 4th baby.
The cake, complete with diaper pins, that Jodie gave me to bring home to our family.
4 comments:
Very sweet! Sounds like you have a very thoughtful job share partner.
Very sweet stuff. Baby #4, especially Boy #4, needs to have a baby shower...the boy isn't likely to get anything else all his own for a looooooong time. :)
That Ms Sheets is a nice lady.
A new baby always deserves a shower...no matter what number baby he is!
Post a Comment