i LOVED your post, hilary! it reminds me of my scrapbooking... why do we make ourselves stressed out over "hobbies" ??
Do not be stressed. We love you!
I did a post lije this this week too! Must be the time of year.
lije = like
Mine was equally lame. Thank goodness Meaty was sick or I would have had nothing to say. I think we're all in a blogging funk.
hahahaha-now my blogs aren't the only ones that are less than phenomenal!
I am still catching up from Christmas...
Well look how many comments this blog post generated. Funny how many can relate
Your "nonpost" was helpful because it relieved some stress for some of us readers who also were feeling stressed for not posting frequently enough.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i LOVED your post, hilary! it reminds me of my scrapbooking... why do we make ourselves stressed out over "hobbies" ??
Do not be stressed. We love you!
I did a post lije this this week too! Must be the time of year.
lije = like
Mine was equally lame. Thank goodness Meaty was sick or I would have had nothing to say. I think we're all in a blogging funk.
hahahaha-now my blogs aren't the only ones that are less than phenomenal!
I am still catching up from Christmas...
Well look how many comments this blog post generated. Funny how many can relate
Your "nonpost" was helpful because it relieved some stress for some of us readers who also were feeling stressed for not posting frequently enough.
Post a Comment