1.04.2010
Feeling a Bit Sluggish
It was a bit of a rough one getting back into the swing of things today. Not for the boys. They all did great! No problems getting up and out the door for school. But for me, it was a different story. I felt tired, even though I tried to get to bed at a decent time last night. I felt out of it at school, even a little weepy at times. I'm not quite sure why, but when people would ask how my break was, I'd tell them, and I'd get teary talking about being with family, spending lazy days with my kids, and realizing it was all over for this year. I managed to hit the club tonight to work off some of the stress that must be pent up inside, but now it's 9:15 and I've got school work to do. My resolution for this year....be better about how I use (or waste) my time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope tomorrow is better. Sending you hugs (which sounds silly) but thanks for all the memories!
It's ok to be a little sluggish you went no-stop for several days.
Don't forget you have something called......SUMMER
You've always been sad at transition times...give yourself a little time to adjust and you'll be back in the groove.
the first day the kids went back we were all in a complete coma! Waking up when it's still pitch black outside, trying to get to bed at normal hours, etc. So hard! It's happening all over the country :)
Post a Comment