11.07.2009

Wipe Out!

Adam took a digger today at Nana and Papa's house. He was walking down their deck steps and when he stepped onto the brick, he must have missed a step and down he went. I didn't see it happen, but I sure heard about it. He recovered fairly quickly, thanks to the help of Papa's lap and a S'more.


Fortunately we don't have any pictures scheduled in the near future.

5 comments:

Kari said...

OUCH! Poor Adam. Thank goodness for smores! : ) I hope he is feeling ok today.

Kate said...

Poor dear! That looks like it really hurt!

Mrs. Cox said...

Oh, baby. Ouchie. Hope he is recovering.

Vivi said...

I would say it makes him look tough...but it doesn't really. It just looks like a poor little kid who took a big biff.

Unknown said...

Poor boy, it looked even worse when it first happened...add Matt saying is he bleeding..is he bleeding...
he's bleeding!!