11.14.2009

Wacky Hair Day

While my sister was busy detoxing her body, I was busy planning what I would do with the boys' hair for Wacky Hair day at school.

Since last year, Ben has been insistent on wearing lots of little pony tails. With the scraggly hair he's got going on, we were able to do it.

Matt asked for pony tails, but I had to explain to him that his hair was just too short. He settled for the mohawk instead.

The poor teachers....I wonder if they got anything done that day?





Vivi...I'm just jealous. I don't have the willpower to detox, but wish I could!

6 comments:

Vivi said...

You know...you technically can do detox AND wacky hair! :)

Lil'Mama said...

Nice job on Ben's wild hair and Matt's sweet smile just cracks me up. :)

Kari said...

Where did a Mom of 3 boys come up with all those ponies?? : )
Great job!

Kate said...

Um, when did Ben start looking like a teenager?

Unknown said...

I think Ben would have been a cute girl

Mrs. Cox said...

Good job, Mom! They look adorable! I am sure nothing got done in school that day.