Like most families with school-age children, life this time of year has been busy! Field trips, baseball games, last minute school projects...we've had it all in the past couple of weeks. Apprarently, Ben has been too busy to brush his teeth.
He was at the dentist and told he had his 1st cavity.
Does this make me a bad mom?
3 comments:
nah, some kids just get 'em even if they are stellar brushers! i went to the dentist today too . . . no cavities, but i need to floss more -- no surprises there!
hang in there, you can do it!
shana
No! Don't beat yourself over a cavity! Didn't you have some as a kid? I know I did.
Well, off to an all day field trip with Molli's class today. What fun! :)
No way, Hil. I had cavities as a kid and I brushed. Victoria has brushing issues, too (although no cavities... YET).
In fact, the next time we're in for a cleaning, I am pulling the assistant or dentist aside and TELLING ON HER... and I am going to ask them to scare her a little (like say, "Oh, it looks like you haven't been brushing as much as you should). Seriously.
It doesn't motivate her to brush more when she gets glowing reports all of the time! It may catch up to her... ????
You are a fabulous mom. I wish all moms loved their kids like you do...
Post a Comment