3.27.2009

Whew!

For a 2nd grader, Ben has some pretty tough spelling words. I have 5th graders who frequently misspell these words. He worked very hard this week to get ready for the test. He even asked for some extra practice the morning of. I could tell he was feeling a little nervous about it.

12/12...not too shabby!

6 comments:

shana said...

Rebekah's 2nd grade spelling words aren't that tough, but I'm amazed at the stuff on Jacob's spelling tests . . . I've never been a great speller but dang, I can't even spell some of his stuff! yikes!
Way to go Mr. Ben, good work!

Sally said...

Great job Ben those are hard words.
I'm proud of you!

Mrs. Cox said...

Wow! Those are tough words! Way to go, Ben!

Kate said...

What a smartie pants!

Vivi said...

Great job, Ben! And your printing is perfect too!

Aleesha said...

Impressive, Ben! I like how you signed your NAME on top!! Fancy!!