3.13.2009

Dinner!

Yes, this was the dinner I made the other night! Are you impressed?

I'm certainly not my sister when it comes to preparing food, but every now and then, I surprise even myself. This was stuffed pork chops with sage and onion stuffing, and it was simple and delicious. Please, don't be taken aback by the asparagus on the plate. We've been known to eat an occasional vegetable at our house, and this is one that Brian, Adam, and myself will eat.

Stuffed Pork Chops with Sage and Onion Stuffing

4 boneless pork chops
1 medium size yellow onion
1 bag bread crumbs
1 tablespoon sage
1 cup milk



Who am I kidding? I can't even pretend to make up the recipe, let alone cook it. Let's try this again.

Stuffed Pork Chops with Sage and Onion Stuffing

  • Go to nearest Cub foods with the buy one, get one free coupon, and pick out whatever porkchop looks good to you.
  • Leave a note for your husband to drizzle it with some olive oil when he gets home from work, and ask him to throw it in a pre-heated oven.
  • Bake for 40 min.
  • DONE!



I would definitely cook buy this again.

8 comments:

lil' mama said...

Too funny!

Vivi said...

Smarty pants. You had me fooled - I was...I say WAS...really impressed.

You should have taken pics of the nice dinner you did cook this week!

Heather said...

I seriously just spoke out loud to my computer..."are you kidding me? HIL'S posting recipes now too??"

Nicely done


Do the kids just like eating asparagus so their pee smells weird?

ginnymae said...

You had me fooled too! Great presentation on the plate though. You can take credit for that.

Sally said...

and I like the comments from the boys. How does Adam know who J Mccain is?

Hilary said...

The McCain comment came totally out of the blue from him. He does recognize both McCain and Obama when they are on TV, but when he said this comment, we hadn't been talking politics at all!

Mrs. Cox said...

Hil, I have seen those at the grocery store but never tried them. May have to give them a shot. They do look impressive. You had me fooled there for a minute too! Stinker!

Aleesha said...

You are toooo funny. I am doing an EASY RECIPE exchange with some girlfriends... I will have to share them with you. RE: the John Mc Cain comment... Ben, out of the blue started saying, "Barack Obama!" Now, he calls my sister that on the phone. Nice.