2.10.2009

Valentine's Box

This is the first year we've had the "privilege" of making a Valentine's box for school. Ben (with some encouragement from Brian) decided he wanted his box to look like a baseball field. We (meaning Brian and I) got to work right away! Ben actually did help quite a bit, but Brian was very much into the box making. Even though it was late and he was tired, he had the ruler out, searched for just the right scissors, and was being very precise in his measurements.


The Inspiration


Measuring


Cutting


Finished Product


The Namesake


The Field

5 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Wow! That looks great, Ben and Brian! Brian, I didn't know you were so crafty. I love the "Valentine Field."
A-Dor-A-BLE!

lil' mama said...

AWESOME! I can see L and C making a similar one in about 8 years! :) I love it!

Heather said...

whoa-valentine boxes have a come a looooong way! You're a blogging machine right now Hil!

blessedby6 said...

How cute!! I wonder if homeschoolers appreciate Valentine boxes...

Vivi said...

That's really fun and I don't even like baseball!

I forgot to tell you the other night when you guys when out with your friends that, before you left, Brian was just standing in the laundry room staring at his...ahem, I mean Ben's...masterpiece.