Last weekend it finally was "warm" in the Twin Cities. We took the boys to the St. Paul Winter Carnival to walk around and look at the ice sculptures. I was so busy getting everything ready for them, I forgot to throw my coat in the car. Fortunately, it was balmy day here! We ventured into the Landmark Center (or the castle as Adam called it) where there were many kids' activities going on. It was great to get out of the house and into some fresh air!
Spongebob...the first sculpture they saw and they were thrilled!

King Ben on his throne

The Boys & Me (coatless)

Takin' It All In

As close to a tropical island as we'll be for a long time!
*This was my favorite. It's worth clicking on this picture to see the details!

Landmark Center...aka "The Castle"

Ben on stage with Radio Disney hostess
3 comments:
those ice sculptures always amaze me. that's SOME talent!
The boys look so big. I miss them. And the sculptures are amazing!!
Love the pic of the boys' buns on the bench!
Post a Comment