For all you bloggers out there, I haven't forgotten about you. I just haven't had time to be reading blogs and leaving comments lately, and I miss it! It's been a busy week.
What have we been up to you might ask??
Took the boys to the St. Paul Winter Carnival and had a great time...pix coming
Took 90 5th graders on an all-day, outdoor field trip when the high was 14 degrees
Did laundry at Holly's since our dyer wasn't working...LONG story
Called the gas company twice b/c the new dryer was leaking gas...LONG story
Tried to exercise since my school's Biggest Loser contest has started
Did report cards
Prepared for parent-teacher conferences next week
Tried to plan a few meals ahead of time
Drove the neighborhood carpool
Read a ridiculously long 2nd grade chapter book to/with Ben
Practiced "star" words with Matt
Played legos with Adam
TRIED to get to bed before 11:00
I'm sure each of you has lists just as long, if not much longer and much more complicated. Sometimes the weeks go smoothly, and sometimes they're a little on the rough side. This one has been a busy week, and I'm looking forward to the weekend and a "date night" out with Brian and a few other couples!
2 comments:
Hilary, you are a superstar! Look at all you've accomplished this week. You must share the dryer stories...short and long.
Glad you like my new blog look and K's pic. She's funny.
I was just about to ask what you did with Brian but I'm glad to see you have a date night planned. What book did you read to/with Ben? Where did you take the 5th graders? Did you get my email on FB? Are you still on FB?
Post a Comment