We kept Matt's bday celebration pretty simple tonight. We went to McDs for supper, and then had leftover Valentines cupcakes. His first ever friend party and our extended family get-together will all be on Saturday.
This little video is wrong for so many reasons! Out of tune singing, messy house, crazy & hyper boys...you name it!
But, the one thing that makes it right, makes it all worth it. We have a happy, healthy 6 year old boy, and to him, this was just perfect!
Matt's Bday from Hilary Moorlach on Vimeo.
3 comments:
That was totally classic! I love it! Every part of it, I loved. The older brother comments, the younger brother comments, the birthday boy comments...awesome! ("Poop" is said at our house too.)Looks like a fun night. Have fun on Saturday!
I'm not sure it was such a good idea to have "proof" on video that you pulled out all the stops for the boy's bday! That may come back to haunt you someday. Just be sure to get some video of his "real" party!
so sweet...
Post a Comment