Can you believe I'm STILL writing about Matt turning 6? Lesson learned. Do not plan a kid party and a family party for the same day. It's too much for the kid...and the parents, too! We had a fun day, but we were wiped out at the end of it all.
A few hours after the friends left, Nana & Papa, and Holly and her family joined us and Grandma Marilyn for a family party. These have always been pretty low-key. Dessert, some play time for the kids, and opening a few presents. This was no different, except that most of the kids were already pretty sugared up and tired out.
They needed to burn off some extra energy, so this is what they came up with on their own. It kept them entertained for quite a while! (Sorry the video is flipped sideways for the beginning part.)
Tennis Balls from Hilary Moorlach on Vimeo.
One last video...I LOVE watching Matt's expression at the end.
Singing from Hilary Moorlach on Vimeo.
2 comments:
The kids and the balls cracked me up and then the fam around the table made me tear up. Miss you guys!
I've loved the Matt Memories that you have posted. Goodness he has matured so much and is such a sweetie.
I love his new self confidence, and he's always so warm and huggy.
I love you Matt
Post a Comment