Those were Brian's words to me the other day as I was attempting to cure what seems to be the beginning of a head cold or sinus infection. I've heard people tend to love the neti pot, so I decided to give it a try. It's not often that I'm embarrassed in front of Brian, but I must admit, this was a little awkward.
So far, the neti pot seems to be containing the cold a little bit, but it's not cured yet!

8 comments:
You are so sexy!! Too funny, haha.
that SO makes me want to try it! i have heard good things about the neti pot too, but haven't had the extra-fun chance to try one yet.
hope you feel better soon!
You crack me up! Do the boys crack up too? :)
Hope you feel better :)
You are too funny! I hope you are feeling better soon. I have never heard of the neti pot. Where does one get such an item?
Too bad there isn't a shot of the water draining out the other side of your nose. That's even more attractive
Traci, I believe any local drugstore will carry the infamous neti pot! This one was actually my mom's (kind of gross, I know), but she didn't care for it.
So when you're finished you can make a nice cup of hot tea. How convenient is that! Hope you feel better soon wishes coming your way!
Ooooh, that IS pretty. I especially like the way your lip goes up in the second picture. That's awesome that you're doing it over the kitchen sink too. :)
Post a Comment