10.22.2008

2 Years Today!

Two years ago today Adam Charles was born! He was going to be our girl. I really thought we were having a girl, but I cannot imagine life without our 3 wonderful boys!

Adam has been an easy-going boy from day 1. He's laid back, funny, sweet, loving, and we are so blessed to have him in our family!

Happy birthday, Adam!


Then...




And Now...



7 comments:

Vivi said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I was lucky enough to be there when you arrived two years ago and we've loved you every moment since! You're Meatball's best buddy and Banany loves to "take care" of you.

We love you!

lil' mama said...

Happy B'day Adam! You're such a cute critter - can't wait to give you a squeeze in Nov. Love you:)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to our littlest cousin!!
Love,
Olivia, Alexandra & Leighton

Kathy said...

Oops! Just remembered - you're not the littlest, but next to it!! <:o)

Sally said...

We love you little guy. You are a joy to all of us!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hope you have a fun birthday celebration! Hil, are you on facebook?

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Adam!