7.09.2013

Wedding

Our boys had their first opportunity to attend a wedding this past weekend.  Brian's cousin was getting married, and this was going to be a family event!  I pretty much read them the riot act before hand to ensure they would be well-behaved during the ceremony.  With the exception of Luke who let out a few yells just as the bride finished walking down the aisle (Brian then took him out for the rest of the time), the boys did a fantastic job!  They were patient while we waited for dinner, and let it all out and had fun dancing the night away at the reception.

All 6 of us dressed up!

Handsome boys

Did I scare them into sitting nicely?

Running off steam before dinner

He's two and has his own place card!

Ready for a "fancy" dinner

He loved the wedding!

He got a little antsy at times.

Luke joining the Conga line!

Matt's biggest goal was to be part of a Conga line.

Amelia, Kate, John & Ava

Watch out Village People!

Luke and the YMCA

 Adam & Amelia

 Even I got in on the dancing action!

I had a lot of fun dancing with my boys!

Brian, Ben and cousin Leighton spent the reception on the putting green.

John (oldest male cousin) and bride Lori (oldest female cousin)

Hard to believe it was 15 years ago we had our wedding!


1 comment:

lil' mama said...

Matt looks so much like your dad in the pic of them during ceremony. Love all the dancing pics. What fun time for everyone!