Believe me, I want to blog about the marathon last weekend! This first week of school has been understandably busy, and I want to be able to spend the time writing a blog post that captures the day. In the meantime, you can read this post or this one written by my SIL Kate, or you can read Nicole's post, a friend of Kate's, who also ran the marathon.
Honestly, I'm not sure I can really put it all into words just yet. I think about it constantly, look at the pictures daily, and shake my head in disbelief that I have completed a marathon.
Until I can get my words out, here is my marathon in pictures.




4 comments:
Way to go, that's fabulous! I'm so proud of you.
Shana
Can't wait to hear YOUR version (even though I was there)...cuz, just like childbirth, each person has their own experience!
Fun to look at the pictures again!
Awesome job, Hilary! Really, that is an accomplishment you will have with you always.
Woo hoo! So proud of you, Hilary! You are so inspiring to me!
Post a Comment