My sister, Holly, often comments that despite the fact I have 4 kids and she has 2, I get more time to myself than she does. I have to admit, this is true. Brian likes to be on the go and is willing to take several, if not all of the boys on his adventures. A couple of weeks ago he took everyone but Ben to visit his parents in SD for a few days. Ben had a lot of activities going on during the week and so he and I had a few days at home alone. We spent time at baseball, piano, and diving lessons, and I was able to give the house a thorough cleaning for the first time this summer!
Brian, Matt, Adam and Luke had a nice visit in SD and came home just in time to clutter up a clean house. : )
Riding the train at the Great Plains Zoo
Having fun on the Sanford Carousel
Riding a camel in South Dakota!
No comments:
Post a Comment