I don't know if it's the fact that 4 kids seems like a lot to many people, or the thought of 4 boys under one roof seems overwhelming, but people act like it's one of the craziest things they've ever seen or heard of.
I love it! It's busy, messy, loud, stinky, crazy, and many other adjectives, but it's great.
We were over visiting my Dad a few days ago and he snapped these pictures of our family.
Luke insisted on being different from the rest of us.
After this picture we all rotated 90 degrees to match him, but he took off.
Awesome boys!
I love Luke's raised shoulders!
Ages: 11, 9 1/2, almost 6, almost 2
3 comments:
Super cute pictures. I love Luke standing, stubbornly, off to the side. So funny. He wants to do EVERYTHING the big boys do...except stand in a family photo.
Great pics :) I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I hardly recognize Adam. Boys are awesome!
i LOVE that you have boys, and you're an AWESOME "boy mom." :)
Post a Comment