On the last day of school, we looked out the garage and saw a double rainbow. What made it even that much more amazing..it hadn't started to rain yet.
Part of the gang getting ready to bike on the last day.
Gifts at the end of the year are a nice perk of being an elementary teacher. I'm not sure why this goes along with the territory of teaching, but the thoughts and gifts are appreciated. This year was no different and there were so many generous families. My job share partner and I each got spoiled with Target, Barnes & Noble and restaurant gift cards. We also got $75 each for spa treatments and this beautiful bouquet of flowers.
The most unique gift came from a kindergarten teacher in our building whose son was in our class. Earlier in the spring she emailed a long list of questions for each of us to answer. Favorite food, colors, hobbies, Bible verses, how people would describe us, etc... She made a personalized shadow box for each of us. Since I said my favorite colors were blues, greens and browns, that was the color scheme for my box. My partner's was a black and pink theme. I love a gift that is so personalized.


1 comment:
so fun! hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
blessings,
shana
Post a Comment