Towards the end of the school year, Ben asked me if I would chaperone his 5th grade field trip to ValleyFair. How could I refuse? Since it fell within the last 10 days of school, I had to get special permission from our HR office to take the day off, but I'm so glad I did.
Ben had never been there before, but he was really excited to try out the rides, and he rode almost all of the big rides!
Excited for a fun day!
The Power Tower: one of the few rides Ben did not ride
3 of us moms kept our groups together, so for much of the day, this was our gang!
The boys pouting when they were told they couldn't ride the Ladybug ride because they were too tall.
Just imagine...12 5th grade boys fill this kiddie giant swing and pretend they are afraid. They enjoyed being quite obnoxious.
Lunch Break!
While waiting for the moms to use the bathroom, Ben led the group in a Jammin' Minute routine. This is an exercise routine that the entire school does at the beginning of each school day.
Yes, Ben is on there somewhere!
I'm so glad I got to spend this day with him. I'm guessing he won't be asking me to hang out with him much longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment