The boys don't love their PE teacher at school, but he does a good job and is being recognized for his hard work. One of the things he does at the end of the year is a track meet for each grade level. For 3rd grade, the students got to choose their events. Matt picked the hurdles, the 100 and the 400. It's so fun to cheer for the kids and watch their faces light up and the energy pick up when they hear someone clapping for them. I know the feeling!
Notice his hand. It's what our boys do when they're nervous.
Clearing the first hurdle!
Matt told me running the hurdles was like jumping over snakes.
Finishing the 100
Running strong in the 400
Having a great time
3rd grade buddies: Dylan and Matt




3 comments:
I bet Matt is inspired to run like his mama :) Nice job Matt!!! Love his smile in that last pic.
You did awesome, Matt! Sorry Hil - I should have taken some pics of Ben for his races. Great job Benji, too!
thank you aunty pants from, benji
Post a Comment