4.02.2012

Spring Break

We're on our 3rd week of spring break here. The boys were first, Brian was the following week, and I'm this week. Luke and Adam are home with me all week since daycare is also on break this week. We don't have big plans, but just being able to be home and choose how I want to spend my days is nice.

Today I shampooed my living room carpet, spent time outside helping Adam ride his bike without training wheels, did laundry, threw dinner in the crock pot, made my first-ever healthy smoothie, and now I may take a quick snooze while Adam watches a show and Luke naps. Oh, a day in my life is so exciting!


Some completely random pictures:


Ben and his directors from the "Pirates" play he was in


Picture from about 3 months ago, but it still cracks me up. Adam wearing his Twins jogging suit and gold chain.

Watch out Jersey Shore!


Luke went through a phase where he would make a "surprise" face. This was it. He looks petite here compared to how he's looking now.


1 comment:

Vivi said...

Adam's Jersey Shore outfit is hilarious. I love it every time he wears it.