4.22.2012

Good Excuses

I've got plenty of good excuses for not blogging lately. I've repainted my entire house, shuffled all of the boys rooms and closets around, gotten ready for a huge garage sale and have made and frozen meals for the next 5 weeks.

Or maybe it's because baseball season has begun (the Twins and the boys), Brian and I are both training for a 1/2 marathon, the weather's been nice so we've been outside a lot lately, and school gets really busy this time of year.


Matt giving Luke a ride on the new motorized toy!

Lovin' his new wheels

Just like the big boys

Ben made a 5th grade traveling baseball team (Brian's thrilled that he's #29, Rod Carew)

He loves the water

Adam, Cousin M, and Luke

He could be outside ALL DAY LONG!

Easter at Nana and Papa's house. We had a great time, and the annual egg hunt was a highlight.



1 comment:

Uncle Weebzy said...

Thanks for the great pics. Sounds like a very busy house. Looks like you're following what Mom always told us to get us out of the house, "Go outside and find something to do." Good plan! :)