11.06.2011

Sneak Peek

Christmas card time is approaching soon, and I scheduled a Target portrait sitting last minute. Studio pictures are not my favorite, but in a time crunch I was able to get in. The day of our session the weather was beautiful, so on my weekly Saturday run with Holly, I asked her if she would be willing to take some pictures of us outside with her nice camera. She agreed, so I cancelled our Target appointment, and I am so glad I did! I love how these came out.

I don't want to show all of them, so here is a glimpse of what's coming!


These shots capture our family perfectly!




There's so many of us, we barely fit on the boardwalk!


This picture was an accident, but I think it looks so cool!

He gets all the attention!

Our sweet 1-year old!










6 comments:

shana said...

I think they are fabulous . . . what a great looking bunch!
shana

Kate said...

Wonderful! I especially love the picture of Luke who has a very Mattie look on his face in that picture! Christmas card.... sigh.... we have not yet met the challenge of a picture with all of us present.

Gma Marilyn said...

What a fun, funny, family!! I love the pics!

Vivi said...

Great day and everyone was cooperative. Doesn't get much easier than that!!

Sally said...

I can't wait to see the good ones, these are great

Traci said...

Adorable family photos! You all look darling.