Running behind on blogging yet again...
The boys are very much aware of the exercise that Brian and I do, and they've been to most of the races we've participated in. The only equipment we have at home is my sister's MIL's OLD treadmill and a few hand weights. The boys got creative not long ago and set up their own home gym and worked their way through some circuit training. I wouldn't quite close down the Curves for Women or Snap Fitness facilities just yet, but for these boys, it worked!
The barbell made of two milk jugs filled with dirt duct taped to a wooden rod.




5 comments:
This is really GREAT! What fun!!
Their gym looks way more fun than mine. I'm comin' over.
Love it! Good to know I have a gym and trainers when I come to visit:)
You are setting such a good example!! Love the gym - what is your membership fee?!
Does it smell like a gym, if not now it will in a few years :)
Post a Comment