I mentioned that we're not real big on Halloween, which is true. However, this year, Brian and I were invited to a party some neighbors were having, and costumes were mandatory. Holly and Jason were also planning on going, and they were able to resurrect a funny Sonny and Cher combo they've worn before. I wasn't willing to spend money on any costumes, so I was going to wear an old poodle skirt that I've used at school when we've had '50s themed things, and Brian was going to be a greaser. Well, about 2 hours before the party was to start, it came to me that if Holly and Jason were going to be Sonny & Cher, one of us should be Chaz Bono. He's been in the news a lot lately, but honestly, I only know him because I'm a fan of Dancing with the Stars. Brian made a great Chaz, and I googled a picture of his girlfriend, threw on a wig, and went as her. It was simple and funny, and we got some good laughs from people at the party!
A family affair
3 comments:
Hilarious...Chaz was one of my favorites. The rest of us were just the supporting cast.
That is absolutely hilarious! And can I just tell you, as an aside, how fabulous you look?!
and...I love your boots. and B looks cool with facial hair. Just sayin
Post a Comment