10.12.2011

Golfing

Brian loves golf. HE. LOVES. GOLF! If he could play every day, I have no doubt in my mind he would. A couple of weeks ago he drove 5 1/2 hours after a full day of school to meet his 3 older brothers for a golf outing. He said he only slept 2 hours the night before they played because he was so excited. They got up early the next morning and went out for a round of 18. After grabbing some lunch, they repeated the course and played another round of 18. After saying some quick goodbyes, Brian hopped in the car and headed home, arriving around 11 p.m., and off to school he went the next day.

You've got to really love golf to handle a schedule like that!


I can't help but fast forward 40 years and imagine our 4 boys hanging out like this!

I don't know if they meant to stand in age order, but they are L-R:
John, Robert, Richard, Brian

Brian's request, "Please post a picture of the scorecard."

2 comments:

Heather said...

Their strong sense of family and closeness as brothers is s awesome!! LOVE that Rob went bc he just couldn't miss out!

Gma Marilyn said...

Great pics!! Great guys!! R U surprised I said that??? :)